More 132 Zombies




I just finished some more zombies. The three on the right are previously painted ones. The latest were painted a riper flesh tone. The figures were found in a Melbourne comic shop, Minotaur, and glowed in the dark. It might have been interesting to leave the eyes unpainted, but a little spooky to walk into the wargames room at night! The Gorilla zombie is an interesting variation. He had a cat in one hand, presumably his inner, but I cut it off to use in one of my more peaceful village scenes as it looks like it could be laying own and playing. Also as a cat lover I found the thought harder to take than the fact that the figures are zombies.

My daughter added some more photos of the mini skirt zombies with some unusual angles!









ZOMBIE HUNTERS!

These two figures are from a more caricatured set an depict Crocodile Dundee and Rambo. I still have a few details to paint on them but decided to post them incomplete as I have to send the computer for repairs an it will be a while before I post more pics.
 

DOCTOR JECKL  BECOMES MR HYDE
 
From the same set, a bug eye Hyde
 
 


Comments

Popular Posts