Plastic Warrior Magazine: Latest issue of PW

Plastic Warrior Magazine: Latest issue of PW

I have been subscribing to Plastic Warrior for thirty years as it is a magazine with the primary focus on 54mm and 60mm plastics. It has become a lot more professional and spiffy since the early editions but I have to admit that my favorite editions were the early ones. I think the note of whimsy was stronger then and there were more articles based on wargaming and conversions. I especially liked the articles about Frank Perry and his wargaming world.

The latest edition has two articles that especially caught my eye. One of these features the excellent employment of fish tank ornaments, accompanied by some very nicely converted figures. The other article which caught my attention was one about converting Armies in Plastic figures into early 19th century armed British police.

Comments

Popular Posts