True Legends Fantasy 3

Here are pics of the remaining figures from true Legends Myths. Also you can see the comparison between the 'dwarf' and the 'Conan'. I have not made up my mind whether to use the hammer wielding figure as a normal sized barbarian or to cut down his legs and use him as a fantasy dwarf.

                            Witch, sorceress and under sized ork with over sized ax head.

                                                          'Conan' and 'dwarf'
 A lovely tree and a grave, I forgot to mention earlier. The grave stone is a good size and has a skull. I would have preferred some runes.                                                                                                                                                                                                               
 Witch, sorceress, candle and ork with dragon in the background and wall in the foreground plus candle stick and 'nose rock',
                 It grows on me after a while - like toe nail fungus - but here is a clear view of Dino the Dorky Dragon and a close up of the two witchy looking females. I assume the hooded one is the bad one as she is scowling and less pretty. You can see that the faces are nicely sculpted. The dragons might be be-headed and the heads used for something else.
 Here is the true legends bucket. I bought four of them but found two of the sets were mostly composed of elves. With the four boxes I ended up with 98 elf archers and ten 'Conans', 10 'dwarfs', 10 sorceresses and witches.24 female warriors and similar numbers or orks.
                                          This is not from the set. It is over six cm and was wielding a club. I have scalped him and added a leopard head top half cut from a Chinese made animal and added the Timpo ax head. The metal button thingy will be on his back as a shield. I figure on making him a Chaos type champion. I placed him next to a true Legends figure for size comparison.

                                           Fantasy production line of the first figures to be painted.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts