Conversions of Pirates And ECW Into Bogavanian Musketeers.

Initially I was just going to use ECW figures and pirates unconverted but it was not long before the putty came out. I have already done some similar conversions and wanted to make up a whole unit of twenty. The trigger came when I bought a bucket of pirates and skeleton warriors.

Initially I was going for a Renaissance style with puffy sleeves and cod pieces but then, as is usual with me, I changed direction and went for a 17th century Muscovite look with fur hats and boots. One of the enjoyable things about fictitious countries is being able to mix styles and weapons from various eras and areas.

So here are the figures on my back verandah table. They will be the first unit of Bogavanians to receive Leonardo Di Caprio's new matchlock muskets.









Comments

Popular Posts