American Indians Converted Into Ancients Or Dark Ages Europeans.

I love plastic toy American Indians because they can easily be converted into so many light ancient and Dark Ages, as well as African, Indian, or Philppines Moros colonial era tribal warriors and sometimes I even use them as Red Indians!


Both figures are contemporary production of cheap Western figures from China. They are 60 mm. The left hand figure actually came with a sword already whilst the other one (who originally had an animal head on a stick) has been given a Timpo spear.

If I wanted to use them as ancient Celts I might leave the beards off and just add moustaches. I've decided the one with added shield (card disc from a game) will be added to a Viking spear unit. The figure with small shield has had his shield emblem trimmed off. I might use him as a fantasy figure and paint an evil LOTR eye on the shield.


Comments

Popular Posts