My Chinese Army

Seventy five figures now make up my Chinese 19th century army.
(They will be reinforced by my Mongol cavalry pretending to be 19th century Chinese irregular cavalry instead of medieval Mongols).

I need to make artillery men (from ACW) as so far there are just some lonely looking officers.

 The firearm men have a mixture of muskets and breech loaders. They are an undersized unit so far.
Two regulars are in the foreground.


    This unit below is large and made of halberd men but I could put some with the musket men as historically units were often so mixed.

   
            Sword and shield men, including converted pirates. The shields really did look cartoony.

                 I think the flag is Taiwanese but it looked so good I decided to paint it. it is cut first from aluminium can.

Comments

Popular Posts