Saracen/Fezian Archers

I don't know how long I have had these home castings sitting in a container but it must be over ten years. I think I got them from my friend Bob. They are made of a soft metal, probably mostly lead. The quality is a bit rough but the soft metal is easy to trim. Also the bows did not come out so I have drilled out hands and added copper bows.

The figure was cast from a Reamsa Saracen archer. They are large figures, easily 60mm. My Fezian imagi-nation, circa vaguely Renaissance, is going to have units of archers as well as horse archers and some matchlock men. The province these archers come from is going to be known for its large folk!

The rules I use for these campaign games are individually based but I have decided to base half the regiment two to a base to facilitate easier moving and stability of figures.




                                 Seen here are half the unit based and sand added on PVA coated bases.

Comments

Popular Posts