May Flea market May Aquisitions

This bag of plastic plants was 50 cents. I like the coral - nice for alien planets.
                                                Britains plastic apes and monkey for $10
                                                Two plastic Britains flamingoes for $5
                    Schleich peacock thrown in with something - will look good in a palace garden.
   Someone might tell me about this coon skin cap frontiersman as it has no brand showing but to me it looks like Speedwell.
                                     It looks like a Cherilea wagon or stagecoach driver?
                 I already have two of these stagecoach drivers but for 50 c I got another. I still have the coach which i had from a very young age. It is a bigger scale than 1/32. I don't know the brand but I show the coach below. one of the horses has a broken leg. That thing between his legs is for holding him onto the stagecoach!
                       Timpo Indian feathered bonnet thrown in with 50c figures like this copy of cresent, unfortunately with broken rifle.
                            Cresent stagecoach for $7 but with no horses. it is a little smaller than 1/32.
                              One seller had a heap of lone star Aussies and German Africa Corps. he wanted $5 ech which is a little steep but said he' sell the lot for $2 each. he had the jeep for $25 I already have all the figures and the price was not an outrageous bargain, just a normal price but what did catch my eye was the part of the box which has survived so i bought it for $4 to put with my figures. This boxed set was given to me when i was quite young - maybe six or seven; naturally the box didn't survive.


                  This lookout tower could be Airfix and will come in handy for some wargame .
                                                      Another nice dinosaur
                                                  Undercarriage of the Cresent coach
                                        An apeman, larger scale with a nice apish face.
       The following small scale figures range form 20mm medieval  (Italeri?) to Games Workshop Warhammer and all came together in a bag for $5.

                                  Warhammer 28mm Empire troops - nice figures.
                                       Lord of the Rings figures, a little smaller than Warhammer.
                                                               Warhammer  Dwarf
                                                                  Warhammer Orcs
            Some had no heads - no wonder from waving those blades around. There is also a goblin.
                                                           Dark Elf chariot, I think.
                                                           Handy Warhammer ruins

   The coach from my very early childhood, over-scaled for my toy soldiers but saw plenty of battles.


                       Cheap bag of figures inclusing NPC ACW, copies of herald and Airfix. I think the little bloke with radio is a copy of Monogram or Almark,



Comments

  1. Hi James, nice haul, the coon skin cap frontiersman is by Charbens.

    Best wishes, Brian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian; I thought you'd help me out on at least one piece. i didn't have Charbens figures when I was a child but I like them and I see a Plastic Warrir book has come out about them.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts