Viewing Stats Who Is Watching?

I started this blog in May 2010. This month has surpassed all the previous viewing records so I thought I would break down a description of the viewing audience for that whole period of nearly seven years:

USA           244140
Australia     19409
UK             14685
Russia         7082
France         2523
Germany     2328
Netherlands 1783
S Korea       1771
Canada        1620
Italy             1092

There were also views from other parts of the world, notably South America but the above are the only ones visible for the total numbers of views for the extended period.

I would be keen to hear from anyone who would like to tell us something about their hobby in their country. I  know nothing about toy soldiers and wargames in South Korea, for example.

Thanks again to all my viewers.

Comments

  1. It would be very interesting to hear about toy soldiers is North Korea !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I can only speculate. I would guess that most of the North Korean population would be too poor to have much in the way of any toys. On the other hand toy soldiers could be used by the regime to push 'patriotism' like with the Eastern European Soviet era soldiers so maybe the children of the elite have some. it would be interesting if any were made in N Korea. Otherwise they would be selectively importing from China.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts