Some Very Ugly Hat Ancient Spaniards

Hat produces some excellent figures but some I did have an issue with were the ancient Spaniards (I forget the box title). I always look closely at a figure's face as well as its body (I'm talking plastic models and not the other kind of models). But these were not hit with the ugly stick but the whole flamin' tree! In fact, if you look closely you will see not only that their faces are, in half the figures, grotesque but that they have pointed ears! Now, no offence to Mr Spock or any other Vulcans who might be reading this but they are meant to be human, right? (Again, in the interests of diversity, apologies to any individuals who actually do have pointy ears, or unusually beauty challenged individuals, but as yet you are not covered by 18C, although knowing dumb arses, Labor and the Greens, it won't be long).

Where was I? Oh yes, toy soldiers, well I thought of a new use for these figures and no I won't melt them over a slow fire, honest. Can anyone guess? Stand by for later posts on the fate of these alternatively attractive figures. Every toy soldier' is beautiful in its own way', and all that crud.






Comments

Popular Posts