New Aquisitions: Abrams Tank And Big Ben


I bought the toy Abrams for a very cheap price at a Melbourne Sunday market. I can have a battery added. Obviously I could paint over the red bits if I so choose. In the background is an Abrams tank. (I did an article on this one previously).


 I have juxtaposed a 54mm modern infantry man (painted in fictitious uniform)
                                               Here also is Big Ben (I assume), a chocolate tin; It comes apart and has an actual clock in it. Obviously it is undersized for this scale and lacks a door but it does look charming for installation in a Funny Little Wars town.



Comments

  1. It's a "Leopard" not Abrams,the other AFV is a "Bradley"

    ReplyDelete


  2. The "Bradley" has the look of the earlier M113A1 about the hull to me. The turret is too big, but it is a toy after al.

    regards, Chris.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts