Pirate and skeleton sets from China

Welcome to new viewers from Serbia!

I have just returned from a short holiday in Melbourne. At Toys R Us, Chadstone I found large clear buckets of about forty figures plus scenery. The best one was a pirate and skeleton set. It included  black plastic pirates in various poses I had never seen before. Some I am going to eventually convert into Aztecs and dwarfs! Others will fit into my early horse and musket armies. Some I might even use as pirates!

 The skeletons were copies of an earlier release from China but, for the record, they are with Egyptian style shields etc. Some of these you can see in my post with the Vikings where I had given some Timpo Roman shields. As I already have over 100 of them I'll be placing the new skeletons on Ebay in a few days time. Also in the bucket were barrels, sacks, palm trees and a warf or platform.

Comments

Popular Posts