Dark Eldar Ravager

I am currently building up my Warhammer 40k Dark Eldar Army and you can see here one of my ravagers. This is a heavy support with three disintegrators. At strength five, AP2 they are excellent anti infantry weapons. I had great success with these against the forces of Chaos in one game. Recently they were devastating against Imperial Guard.                                                                                                   

I generally put my warriors, wyches, incubi and wracks on raiders. I end up with a highly mobile army and have found my best tactics to withdraw and shoot until the enemy is sufficiently weakened to melee with it. I concentrate my fast moving units against a portion of the enemy and take it out piecemeal. If there is enemy armour I get rid of it or cripple it early on with my dark lances.     

Comments

Popular Posts