A New beginning for the Rumpus Room and the lost found

There have been a few casualties, a wagon smashed by a glass cabinet door, a Timpo Confederate broken in to pieces and a beheaded Britains Swoppet Indian; such have been the losses of  moving stacks of stuff around.

On the plus side I found a missing red robed archbishop made from a cereal Friar Tuck with cereal Warriors of the World mitre head -got that idea from Steve Wardle- and I found one of my favourite gunfighters, the replicants female shooting with pistol. I also found my cardboard grenadiers from the game POW.

The cowboy and Indian displays, the fantasy display and the jungle displays are set up again and looking better than before, especially with King Kong added to the crowded pre-Kalashnikov jungle display with its various tribes, including pygmies with blowpipes and Tarzan.

One table tennis table is up and boxes already packed under it. One more has to go up but first I have to move the remaining cabinet from its wet carpet. I've been putting it off because it is so big but hopefully the top half is removable.

My other decision is whether to slightly reduce the size of the table to have more space.

Comments

Popular Posts