New Displays in a dried out Games Room

I still have a lot of sorting and packing away to do but I managed to do a few changes to displays and the rumpus room-games room wargame table. I went mad with the jigsaw so that I can walk right through the middle of it!

I got my idea from another collector in Adelaide, Brenton Hoffman who has some brilliant displays. The only problem is sacrifice of space for movement but i can solve that by placing boards across at various places. Any spaces are then designated inpenetrable terrain which either blocks line of sight or does not. I can also place bridges across - not a bad idea for an Aztec game with an assault on the Aztec island city.








The ACW game has been put on the back burner. Now that I have the desert terrain I'm thinking of doing some Mexican games. Assembled on the board are most of my Mexican units. When I need more troops I bolster them with ACW and Napoleonics. There isn't a lot of rhyme or reason in the units as they range from 1830s to early 1900s. There is even a small four man Zorro unit!

Comments

Popular Posts