From Shrek to Shriek




I picked up this Shrek at a garage sale. I decided to make him into an ogre warrior. First I used a piece of stocking for chain mail on his head. Then I used plumber's putty to make the helmet, fill in holes and add the skulls and a bag to his belt. In the last picture you can see Shriek undercoated standing with some 'friends'. The question is will I give him 'flesh' coloured skin or green?   If I give him green skin he will look better leading my orks and goblins - so be it! As soon as I get new batteries for my camera I'll upload a coloured pic of Shriek.                                                                                                                              



Shriek has a special place among the hordes of Count Felldead.

 
                                                                                                                     


Comments

Popular Posts