News from the work bench.

Penelope Picton, has been the most popular post. However, last Easter I sold her so I am making a new one to continue her adventures. You might recognise the Mexican Peasant donor.
Charbens road workers becoming Fezian engineers and an Imex artilleryman conversion.
 

 
                                             Below: Crussian outriders from Britains ACW.
Below: Crussian limber or wagon riders converted from car racing figures.
 
           Below: Charbens civilian riders made into Fezian wagon drivers or limber riders.
                                                               Below: undercoating!
To answer Scott's question reissues are available from Britain. I bought these on the Internet. By the way, one of the figures paired with a twin would make stretcher bearers. Not shown is the fellow with a jackhammer as I haven't decided how to use him. The caps are what I call Andy Capp caps, after the old cartoon character. They can be cut down into Montenegran type peakless caps or trimmed to look like Japanese or Greek caps. I'm going to do some head transplants with Cresent Mexicans as well. Some of them are going to be IRA looking types as adventurers in the Mexican Revolution etc.


 
 



 
Above: Conversions from Charbens cossack machinegunners: Fezians/Turks, Mexicans and Indians.







 




Above: Yet more conversions from Charbens, Cresent and others. See if you can guess what they are and I'll tell you more soon. Yes, I know my photographic skills are not as good as my modelling ones.

Comments

  1. James, Are those Charbens road workers still available anywhere?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts