Current developments

The ACOTS members have been inspired by Paul Wright's Funny Little Wars to create their own nations and attendant armies. Bob Bolton is already setting up his own Redian style country and Dave Palmer is working on a Germanic and Franco influenced Swiss type country. My own country is like Pan Slavonia, a federation of Slavic type nations headed by King Slobovic. In July the leaders will be meeting in Bob's Adelaide shed for a 'discussion' of territorial borders and other matters - read free-for-all military stoush.
Bob and Steve, send me an e-mail so I can send you travel brochures from lovely Pan Slavonia.

Comments

  1. James
    This all sounds very interesting indeed .I do hope you are going to keep us posted with the countries and their armies.I very much look forward to hearing more...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts