Zombie Apocalypse - 54mm zombies














 
In an earlier post I mentioned my acquisition of some 54mm zombies at the Melbourne comic shop, Minotaur. Called Box O Zombies, they came in a purple-grey plastic and included a school girl with sailor suit top, zombie with one arm, teenage zombie with hoodie, crawling one legged zombie, fat female cook with ladle and a zombie nurse with needle. The last figure was in mini skirt and looked more like a 'dress up' nurse in sexy outfit and I have decided to do some plastic surgery on the hole in her face and paint her as a living 'nurse'. I'm debating whether to add a long dress to fit her into my Edwardian medical units. The figure in dark colours is an MPC ring hand figure I originally painted to look like Frankenstein. The military figures were near future SF figures that came out of China some years ago; Plastic Warrior had an article about using them in SF wargames. They were in a factory painted grey scheme but they came up very well re-painted. Their face respirator masks makes them suitable for combating zombies. Another candidate would be Airfix SAS.



 

Comments

Popular Posts