Present and Future Projects

I am gradually adding new figures to my Warriors of the World set and also I am finding similar figures to compliment them. A number of unfinished projects are still jostling for time.

I have added pages to my blog so you can see my Book Review page which will include sub sections on different genres or you can look at My Pets, Time Travel and so on. That way you can skip my other ramblings and go straight to the toy soldier posts. However, there are relevant crossovers to toy soldier related material, such as Time Travel in wargames and Freikorps uniforms in the books section. There won't be much on toy soldiers in the pets section except when they sit on them!
I have also been discussing with  a small business how to market toy soldiers to children in Australia and I'll keep you posted when it gets off the ground.
The weather is so warm here now I am spending a lot of time camping and swimming but when I tear myself away from that I get back to the toy soldiers. I'll soon be packing some toy armies for the looming Australia Day 54mm wargaming bash at St Leonard, West of Melbourne. Natuarally there will be

Comments

Popular Posts