Army Red, White and Blue

One of my on-going projects is the late 19th early 20th century Army, Blue White and Red, based on America but with some loose interpretation and mixtures of uniforms from 1990s to 1914.
The figures are mostly Armies in Plastic and the figure's equipment suggests about 1901 whilst the handful of BMC figures have the bullet loop equipment which is closer to end of the 19th century.

I just completed an extra regiment so I have two painted infantry AIP. I have also included two American Civil War Action Pack Confederate regiments, originally painted to depict Iron Brigade. Due to their slouch hats and shirts I thought they did not look too out of place if you don't look too closely at equipment and the muskets are basic in detail anyway and could be anything.





Below: BMC Machinegun crew
 
 
 
Below: Colored troops. If the boots are painted as high black boots and hats painted grey or black they can serve for the earlier Indian wars. These are BMC figures and although they are nice figures with good negroid features one thing I was not sure about were the bayonets as these are dismounted cavalry as they have revolvers.
 


 
 

Comments

Popular Posts