Bluesian Recruits

As mentioned in an earlier post some of my recent figures were FFL from DSG. They are copies of Timpo Action Pack except for the officer and a charging figure. Someone told me that they are actually copies of another English company which itself copied Timpo. The figures are a little smaller than the Action Pack figures so I based them on plastic pieces from a child's game that are slightly thicker than the card I usually use.

I left much of the original paint work and tried to apply a light dirty grey wash to the white plastic uniform. It was too blotchy so I ended up repainting the white with an off white and the same dirty wash. It was a quick way to get a unit but as usual I added facial detail and an Armchair General flag from the Funny Little Wars range.



 

Comments

Popular Posts