My Pets, A popular Page

With 166 views My Pets page is one of the most popular parts of my blog and it is rapidly outstripping a number of my more popular toy soldier posts in popularity! With this in mind I'll keep adding photos of Dixie, Neville, Ducky, Daisy and others!

Most of us have pets and they are one of the greatest contributors to our well being. Tests have shown that they are very effective at lowering blood pressure and so on. Cats, in particular, seem good for this. What is more, the difference between us and mammals is one of degree rather than kind. They solve problems and have emotions but are far less demanding than humans!

Helen, a friend of mine, has a white cat called Kimba. Kimba lay next to a photo of himself and appeared to be trying to communicate with it! On the other hand my cat Neville saw himself in the mirror and hissed at it!

Cats adapt to people. They respond to different levels of attention, but just like people, they don't like to be smothered. I respect my cats. If they want to do something - sleep on the bed, go outside or play with the Christmas decorations I let them. They return the favor with affection and by looking pretty.

 

Comments

Popular Posts