ACOTS 2014 - The Swap-Meet Day























 The cheapest figures of the day - Dave palmer's bargain box, with mostly made in China WW2 but also a sprinkling of Airfix, Matchbox and some Atlantic Indians, the latter which I snapped up.


                        Below are some of  purchases, including Bob's weird but wonderful 'train-boat'.
                                 Tony, always has a smile on his face when toy soldiers are to be found.
 The next eleven photos sho me with m stall and my acquisitions for the next few hundred conversions!










                                                    ACOTS Heavies take a break.
 Some of my acquisitions included the Cherilea 'Aztecs', partly converted and painted by Bob and Tony. Tony's are the darker skinned and include one with a glorious fish tank plastic plant headdress. There will be more on these in my next post as I have converted them further and lagely re-painted them.



Comments

Popular Posts