Sigvald in 54mm

Sigwald is a character in the Warhammer universe. After reading the Sigvald novel I felt compelled to make the figure of the character. A 28mm one was made by Games Workshop but I wanted a 54mm one.

Sigvald, despite his gold armour and blonde hair is not a classic good guy. He is a champion of the Chaos god, Slaanesh, the god of pleasure. His Chaos 'gifts' include beauty and immortality. I'll be writing a book review on the GW novel. Sigvald fights all sorts of creatures and minions from rival Chaos gods.

The basis for my figure was a MacDonalds Peter from the Narnia Chronicles. The original iron shaped shield was replaced with a round one made from a button. The cape was made from aluminium can and the loin cloth from putty, as was the extended hair The jewels on armour and shield were also made from putty. The sword was a Timpo one. The werewolf was a yellow plastic figure I found at a garage sale. I forget where I got his shield but the sword was Timpo.



 

Comments

Popular Posts