Timpo Metal Knights

I like the metal Timpo knights - chunky colorful fellows. I mentioned in an earlier post some damaged acquisitions. Yesterday I found some more relatively undamaged with some small paint loss and lances missing.

The mounted figures were $14 and the fouut figures around $6. I bought this nice looking Renaissance foot figure and the mounted knight which matches my Beerstein knights colours. i will glue him to a base and use him as a character figure. I'm not sure if i should touch up some missing paint on the horse but I'll give him a replacement plastic Timpo lance. The knight's plume may have been partly cut down.

There were about ten of them in the lovcal antique shop and I'm debating whether I'll get the rest. Apparently he had more and non-toy soldier collectors seem to have bought them mostly because they 'liked the horses'.










Anyone who could add anything about these figures or tell me something of the value would be appreciated.

Comments

Popular Posts