A Shameless Plug For My other (Cartoon) Blog

For those who don't know I draw cartoons and I think my cartoons are rather different from most. Mick and Hoppa started off as my alter-egos, evolving from cartoon diaries I kept when busing, training, cycling, hitching and generally sponging around Australia, Samoa, Egypt, Ukraine and America. Basically they went where I went and where I might have imagined I went. The American component was the biggest but the 'Mick and Hoppa at War' is still growing as Mick and Hoppa joined the SAS and went to fight ISIS in Syria and Iraq. It brings out the best and worst in Mick, who always had a mean and also selfish streak. Hoppa is always there as his conscience but Mick does his best to make Hoppa a little 'meaner',

If you like quirky and also politically incorrect humor you will like this. It mostly swerves to the Right but it doesn't leave many icons, of any persuasion, unscathed.

If you like Team America, South Park, Charlie Chaplain and The Three Stooges you might well like this cartoon about two 'stooges', one who happens to be a mutant talking kangaroo. You can find them on my blog, Joc's cartoons and on my Facebook page.


Comments

Popular Posts