Pax-Romana -Timpo,Italeri and others

Toyway Romans and a home casting of a Timpo metal in front. The Toyway figures have been given a flesh wash.



 An old favourite - the Timpo Swoppet Romans. I had less than a handful when I was a kid but I loved them. Unfortunately, like other old Timpo figures they risk breakage when played with.


A painted Timpo with Hat Roman in green in the background.The shield was not painted. I think this figure was fairly beaten about and as I was repairing it I thought,'Why not paint it?' The family jewel protectors were made longer with putty.

                        Italeri Romans. I love the sculpting and especially the faces on these.
                                                                      More Timpo
                                       
     I have forgotten the brand of these ones. They might have been Bluebox. I have just based these ones.
               Bluebox metal figures, looking very formidable and impossibly burdened with those shields.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts