Locked Out Of My Blog Is Like Being Locked Out Of My House

I haven't been able to enter my blogger dashboard for a few days. I was fiddling around with my bog profile details and, in my typical fumbling way, re-subscribed to Google+. The end result was to view a dashboard without my blogs Quantrill's Toy Soldiers and Joc's Cartoons. I even started to worry I'd deleted the blogs themselves, until I could look them up but not enter as the administrator.

So I fumbled around some more for a couple of hours, trying to get Google help. I sent a few queries on the Google forum. (The other option was to pay someone on-line to fix the problem). Finally someone suggested trying another browser. It took me a while to twig what he meant but today, instead of using Chrome I went through Internet Explorer and here I am!

It has been like being able to look at my house but not being able to go in there because someone built a quarantine fence around it. After four years of sharing my thoughts and favourite things on my blogs I realized just how much a part of my life those blogs are. Anyway, it's just in time because another game in my medieval fantasy game is looming.

Comments

Popular Posts