Medieval Water/Ale/Wine Wagons

Here are three of the six new water/wine/ale wagons nearly complete. There are also specially made figures to go with them.

Figures, left to right: Rear - Cereal packet copy of Marx Robin Hood set. HK swoppet cowboy, two WW2 Germans converted, converted, Front - two cereal cowboy copies of Cresent converted, left, whip figure given hood worn back from head and right, lasso cowboy with lasso replaced with wire to represent a stick for whipping some ass.
                                 At right are two conversions. One is a cereal Marx Robin Hood set figue with swoppet HK head with putty hood. The front right one was not done by me. I picked this one up at an ACOTS convention years ago and re-painted it. It appears to be made from WW2 kit figures.














The horses are made in HK or Singapore and are copies of English made draft horses, possibly Britains. I really like these and have quite a few of them that are 'drafted' into my armies.


I haven't done reigns or whips but might yet decide to add them. I'll be making bases from fibre boars.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts