Monster Riders

I always liked the idea of Vikings riding dinosaurs. This is a DSG Viking who looks like he is about to despatch his mount to dinosaur heaven. The rider makes the Rex look like a much smaller beast than a real one but this is a fantasy concept so it doesn't matter. I might yet choose to put the Viking on a bigger beast. Eventually I am going to convert the rider to position his arms to a better pose and most likely holding a lance. I will also add chainmail and helmet.

                                      Here is an undead version. I would love to have skeleton horses in this 1/32 scale but they are few and far between. The other option is zombie horses with red eyes. I have replaced the very wide sword with metal rod to be used as a spear.
      There is that funny winged beast again. It's tiny wings are feathered rather than the usual leathery bat wings you see on reptilian fantasy beasts. The creature has a hole in its chest but I doubt if it is intended as an undead beast with guts removed. Yeah, it's a 'crap figure' but wait until you have seen its belly filled and it is painted. It won't be doing any flying though, unless it is on a very



 low gravity planetoid.



Comments

Popular Posts