My blog has had 301064 page views and 994 posts and I thank all those who helped my blog to attain this milestone. When I was first introduced to computers, as a necessity of my teaching career, I found them an unnecessary and onerous imposition on my time.

Eventually I did appreciate some of the time saving elements but at the same time they seemed to add new tasks to my job. The best result though was that I found a whole new world of toy soldiers on E-bay and toy soldier blogs, so much so that I started my own blogs for my cartoons (Joc's Cartoons) and for my toy soldiers.

Expect many more hundreds (or thousands of) posts in the future as I share my hobby with you fellow enthusiasts..

Comments

  1. Thanks for all your efforts James, I for one aways enjoy your posts and appreciate the amount of time it takes to maintain a blog. I also got into using a computer at work but I was so illiterate that I used to have to get the office junior to switch the thing on for me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts