A Very Weird Ship

I bought this custom built wooden ship from Andrew at Military Hobbies, Adelaide. I'm not sure why as the scale is to small for my medieval Fantasy 1/32 games. It could be an ork ship for  more imaginative Warhmmer game or even Warhammer 40K.

The barbed wire jars somewhat with the sail; a steam stack might be more appropriate. I love the rammer, which is ancient period touch. Post apocalyptic is another thought. Apparently the person who made it did so for his own created world which featured in wargames with like minded players.

In any case it looks 'special'.

BELOW: The ship is crewed with my 65mm Chaos knights and 54mm Dark Elves (at least my version of them), as well as he odd devil.

                                                  The ship is here crewed by 28mm orks.
                                                            A goblin keeps lookout.







Comments

Popular Posts