Adelaide Napoleonic Game

Bob hosted some large 54mm games at his Adelaide home. On a 35 degree day we played a Napoleonic game on an outside table. The DSG figures got a little bendy in the heat.

I was on the British and Spanish side versus the French with their German allies. The French had a massive force in the centre which steadily pushed on the Brits. I was on the left flank with cavalry and riflemen that slowly pushed forward against a small force. I was hampered by a  bottleneck which allowed a French fighting withdrawal.

In the end the forces were balanced but the French and Spanish failed their army morale test and the French declared victory.


Next post: Lord of the Rings in 54mm to 65mm.





























Comments

  1. I have really enjoyed seeing all the photos in all three of your holiday posts. Amazing! I am glad you had such a god time.
    best wishes
    Alan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts