Ugly Mugly Ancients Into 1/32 Goblins

The appearance of goblins and orks/orcs varies according to the literary source. They are not always green skinned and goblins are not always pipsqueaks.

However, I follow the Warhammer universe because I just like the look of its slightly comical but brutish, goblins and orks. Orks are bigger than goblins and generally bulkier and often taller than humans. Goblins are lighter green and have beaky, pointy noses. They are puny compared to orks and often smaller than humans.

Getting to the figures I used, the Hat ancients from an earlier post, you can see them in a bright light skingreen and a garish color scheme. The tunics are grayish purple and the shields orange and blue. The metal is either bronze or iron. The eyes are red .

The figures, originally, didn't have much in the nose department so I used some putty, laboriously teased into a point. The Green Stuff was also coated in Super Glue for extra strength.

These little blighters will join my other 1/32 goblins converted from American Indians that I did with red caps. Eventually, when I have enough of these particular Hat figures, they will form a separate regiment with the same shield colors.




Work still to do: add bases and improve on faces by adding some pointy teeth!

Comments

Popular Posts