Vampire Beast/Vargulf Painted And Summoned By Snow White's Step Mum

It took me about half an hour to paint this little fellow. My favorite fantasy color is purple and I haven't spared it here, although I could have gone for more bat type colors. I mixed various shades of acrylic purple and added pink for the inner wings, belly, inner hands and some facial extremities.

He looks good next to Snow White's step-mum who seems to have summoned him. She was possibly a Mac Donald's toy.

The vargulfs are powerful beasts in Vampire Count armies and were originally vampires that have become exceptionally bestial, enjoying sucking the marrow from the bones of victims. The actual Warhammer models have fur on their shoulders and look more detailed and vicious than my little pet. But he only cost a dollar or so at some garage sale or market and that's a prime consideration.






Comments

Popular Posts