Repaired And Repainted Crescent Indian

I have a number of broken Crescent Western figures, usually just missing weapons. In this case I have just replaced the weapons with spare Timpo ones after drilling holes in the hands.

I also slightly modified the indian by making a rear loin cloth, otherwise it didn't make much sense as the Indian would have a bare bum! Generally it wasn't trousers but waist length leggings worn and the loin cloth covered the rest.
Obviously I went beyond the original paint scheme, although the base green color is similar.

Full war bonnets like this one always look cool although they were not worn as much as Hollywood would have us believe, even by war chiefs. I painted the feathers a pale grey and dry brushed white before adding the black and colored bits. 



Comments

Popular Posts