I'm Not Dead

Finally I got the computer problem solved. Product care would not replace my damaged computer as they said it was physical damage and not covered. My local Harvey Norman, who I bought the laptop from, has replaced it with a new one for just $200 dollars and a year of free product care. I also get my old computer back and there is a chance my cuz can fix the port with some welding. If I have two computers it will solve any future disconnect with my blogs.

Anyway, expect a lot of photos over the next  few days. Mat and I played about five American Revolution games over the last weeks and tomorrow we are playing WW2.

ACOTS is also having an unofficial get together in a few weeks, this time in Adelaide. I'll be flying over to partake in wargames and buy stacks of figures from Bob - I aim to build up my Boxer and ECW armies.

Stay tuned.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts