1/35 WW2 Kit Figures

I have a few boxes of 1/35 WW2 figures that have been neglected for many years so I have started gluing them together along with my new civilian figures. The three civilians are from a set of German civilians. The woman, for some strange reason, came with a separate hand. Naturally I lost it so I did a hand transplant from a donor Tamiya German soldier but his hand had to be slightly trimmed to match the petite remaining hand of the woman.
The German policeman had a choice of helmet or shako so I chose the latter to make him more distinctive.

The Hitler Youth and old woman who also came in the set have gone AWOL but hopefully they will turn up to be painted.

The other figures are Italian officer, German Africa Corps and other Germans still under construction. The Africa Corps I began painting many years ago hence parts of the figures already being painted.







Comments

Popular Posts