Next Wargame - Blusia versus Zoohoo

The next game Mat and I play is going to be colonial between Mat leading the Zoohoos and a Blusian army commanded by myself. We rolled for our nations on a list of twelve possible sides but kept the possibilities to vaguely contemporaries this time no lost civilisations, or supernatural or Martians.

I was going to introduce Victorian SF like steam tanks and walkers but decided against it after it proved to be a colonial game.

Blusian is the analogue of France and Zoohoo will be a combination of Zulus, Africans and Arab types. The latter will be more numerous or/and have concealment possibilities.

We expect to play it in a couple of weeks time or whenever I get the time to set it up and play. (I'm spending a lot of time lately drawing my cartoon strips).

Comments

Popular Posts