Fallout Figures Painted

I bought these Fallout game figures from Bob and painted them over the last few days, I still have a few to paint and some finishing touches to do on the robots.

Here is the collection f figures. The hunched over figures have ragged looking clothes and respirators - very post-apocalyptic looking.


   The bat is my favourite. It is no ordinary bat as it has six limbs including wings and a projecting spine. I have mounted it on a plastic wine glass.




                           This figure is my next favourite. He would make a suitable zombie but I envisage his use as a ghoul? What in tarnation is a ghoul? Generally it means someone with a morbid and unhealthy fascination with death and dead bodies. It can also mean a kind of depraved human monster. In Warhammer ghouls are living creatures who might have once been men and they live around or in in tombs. They are quite powerful and do not have the deficiency of the undead skeletons and zombies in that they do not start to drop once the leader is dead, however, they are not fearless like the undead.

 I aimed for a sickly, pale skin tone. Washes of Reichland Flesh and blues and purples were used for shade. The  clothes were intended to look like skins, maybe human skins.
    This character has a definite post-apocalyptic look with modern weapon but bare toes!
                       I particularly like the robots with mean looking cutters. The 'eyes' will be painted red.

Comments

Popular Posts