Chemical Suits Or Aliens?

Today I painted the 'chemical suit' figures from my aliens versus humans set. They could be aliens as imagined in the 1950s or humans in chemical, biological or radiation suits. The paint scheme I chose was hyper easy and quick to do - silver.

The other figures are from the earlier set I obtained based on the 'Fallout' computer game. The figure I painted blue-silver could be a human, cyborg or android. a huan or an alien. The tall, rather scary figure could be a mutant, an alien or a ghoul.










 It would not be too complex to replace the silver figure the ray weapon with a flame thrower. A pistol held double handed would also work, although a sub machine gun or rifle wouldn't quite suit the hand positions. I like all these figures and the suit guys could also be converted into ground crew etc, ready to go into a firey wreck.

Comments

  1. I don't know why it never occurred to me that they could be aliens - when my son and I play with our set, I just figure they are some kind of UFO crash site investigative team. Wonderful paint jobs all around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer to use them as humans except for the nature of the weapons. I suppose the humans could have borrowed the technology from aliens or discovered their own ray weapons In those old 50s and 60s SF films among the variety of aliens were 'big eyed monsters' pointy eared humanoid types and even some aliens indistinguishable from humans. In the later case sometimes their get ups are not that other worldly, at least by today's standards. Of course the chemical suits are good for all sorts of scenarios including plague and zombies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts