Materials And Fairy House Obtained Today.

I decided to stock up on brushes as my local GW shop is shut. I bought these ones from the Spotlight store. The fine ones are 20/000 but there is not a lot of difference once you get down to anything less than 3/0.

Supa Glue is a staple, so to speak and cheap at Cheap As Chips.

 This set of knives and blades was four dollars. The knives themselves are poor quality because of plastic in the end which can lead to them breaking when substantial pressure is applied but it is worth getting them just for the blades which can be put in a higher quality knife such as Humbrol.


                       Here is the lovely fairy house which can light up and recharge in the sun.
 The fairies say. 'Look behind you!' but the human kept smoking his pipe because he didn't believe in fairies.

                                               The fairy girls say 'Look out for the ghoul!'

Comments

  1. Well done for getting the hobby supplies in. I do like the fairy house and occupants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figure that as many of my wargames are in imaginary settings why not use some outlandish props like this? I am also very tempted to get the hobbit building which is built into a hill and has a round door although it is a little more expensive.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts