Buxom Captive Wench

This is a home casting I obtained a t a toy soldier convention. I don't know which company it originated from but it is possibly Phoenix which did a lot of these kind of figures.

There seems to be a whole genre of half naked or naked ladies tied up. On the other hand, in the interests of gender equality, Phoenix also did at least one near naked male captive.

As often happens with home castings, especially those, high in lead, there is 'blow back' on the noses. This one had a barely perceivable nose so I built it up with some liquid putty.

The background is a Games Workshop twin tailed comet stuck on a wooden block. It looks slightly askew, which is annoying me so I might have to reatach it. it is intended as part of a gothic building or temple.

Comments

Popular Posts