Block Temple/Pyramid Mark 2

I was trying to think of how to make the stairs and here they are; some flat children's blocks did the trick. Rather than a more accurate steep series of steps (if central and South American I have opted for alternate wide and narrow so I can put figures on them.

This will remain modular but I'll glue the steps together as complete modules.

I have two American 'pyramids' already, one being Barzo and the other laser cut wood. It is, though, impossible to put based figures on the steps.

Here are my potential uses of such pyramids: Fantasy as in Fezia, Patra and Aztecia. Vikings versus Aztecs.
Historical: Spaniards versus Aztecs or Incas.
Science Fiction with some suitable domes and odd shapes added.

More modern historical eras with pyramids as the background terrain.





Comments

Popular Posts