40K 28mm Chaos 40K Figures Without Games Workshop Figures.

                   I hadn't painted any 2mm fantasy and SF figures for a while so decided to complete a coupe to add to the existing ones. I unfinished an Ork attack squig and a Chaos warrior.

Below is the GW metal attack squig. I love the humour of ork figures. This figure was undercoated white and given a GW Carroburg Crimson wash. The moth was painted black and white teeth painted.



                                      
Left metal Inquisition Miniatures Space marine and right plastic GW Space Marine from Space Crusade.

Pink demons are from Eureka Miniatures and the armoured Chaos Warriors are from Inquisition, all metal,
  The red armoured figure was a battered figure with thick white undercoat missing a right arm. I gave hima plastic robot arm and added a small copper or brass tube to make the gun barrel bigger. I undercoated with black GW spray. I made it look like flesh and metal had melded. I used the pinkish wash over white. I used a dark red for armour and picked out details with brass, steel and bronze.







Comments

Popular Posts