Armoured Rhino

 No, it is  not a Warhammer 40k vehicle but a rhino like in the comic and movie, '300'.

I bought this battery operated toy from a small town second hand shop, one which had stacks of junk everywhere, including left out in the weather. The man wanted $15 but I offered $10 and put the figure back n its table when he said no. As soon as I began to leave he said okay but as if I had pulled his teeth. Actually, normally I'd buy something like that at a garage sale or op shop for less than $5 but I wanted one of these.

A real rhino could never be trained as a war beast - temperament and short sightedness rules that out. Obviously it is nothing like a normal rhino in size if placed with 1/32 figures but it will get a howdah and join a fantasy army. I haven't tested it with new battery but I don't care if it works or not.

Here it is with 1/32 Technolog female warrior. Any idesa on what to call him?






Comments

  1. Because ordinary rhinos aren't scary enough already :-)

    Regards, Chris.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts