Followers Or Subscribers


On the right hand column at the top is a subscribe button so if you don't already do so feel free to subscribe. I wanted a 'follow' button but could not find one. 

Anyhow, Google is making some changes I don't understand so they may make notifications for subscribers inoperable unless I do SOMETHING. Beats me what that something is anyhow, I'd be interested if people were able to make new subscriptions and if you get notifications.

I think a lot of organisations make unnecessary and annoying changes just when one finally gets to understand the old system, just like how often games Workshop changes its wargame rules, supposedly to 'improve' them but really to get people to buy another $80 rule book.

    Or how education departments and schools change their assessment systems every two years to 'improve' them but really just to show they are doing SOMETHING, or to conform to the latest version of political correctness or intellectual fashion. Or to make sure teachers are doing SOMETHING, as if they did not already have enough to do with the crowded curriculum, taking over welfare and othe jibs once doe by parents, Pifflepoffle!

    So that's my random, rambling rant for today - no pics today. 







 

Comments

Popular Posts