Munchkin Army Progresses


I have uploaded some pics of my Munchkin grenadiers, artillery crews, general and Wizard of Oz.
I have since made progress with the paintjobs that Ill be featuring in a later post.



     Churchill's hat has been made taller and painted metallic green. The bodygyard has been given a pointed hat like a witch's hat.
The WW2 figures are yet to be fully undercoated but they are a good fit to go with the metal figures.

 I am enjoying this particular project because I am using smaller (around 40mm figures I hadn't expected to ever use. I don't need to be too exact with enjoyment because the army is a fantasy one anyway, although based on 18th century troops.

The final army is going to be very interesting, with firearms superior to my Renaissance nations and the Munchkins as good shots. However, they will have a penalty in close combat when fighting taller humanoids. There will also be some close combat beast units.

I'm unsure if I'll get around to doing differnt Oz armies fighting each other or if they join forces against outsiders! In any case certain units, such as flying monkeys, fight for whoever has the current control of them for three wishes. That reminds me, where DID i put those flying monkeys? 

Comments

Popular Posts