Munchkin Guard Painted

 I like the colour scheme which is the same as for the Munchkin Zoraster (The Wizard) guard in Wars of Ozz. I should have waited to download a flag as it would have looked better than my painted one.

The proportions are close to normal rather than Munchkin like but they will stand shorter than 54mm figures. Oh well, they are guards that were taller than average Munchkins, I guess.



 At right is the donor figure. It was a quick paintjob on that figure - not my best - but the face looks okay.



  Here is something random - a machine gun loader ground crewman for a plane! I must have been influenced by my current reading of A Barnstormer in Oz' by Jose farmer, but that is another story. This figure is also 45mm. I have others in the set. Maybe they are copies of Marx.
                           The beast snuck in and he is incomplete - more about it in a future post.


Comments

Popular Posts